How does Master Alloy Aluminum Seamless Siding compare with Steel Siding?
Master Alloy Aluminum does share some common benefits with steel siding.
Fire Resistant – With our increasing fire dangers, Master Alloy Seamless Siding is a good choice to protect your home. While most materials cannot be considered “fire proof”, our Mater Alloy Seamless Siding offers a good barrier of fire resistance in our climate.
Fade Resistant – Master Alloy Seamless Siding has a proprietary resin baked in the paint with UV inhibitors, making it fade resistant to the elements. You’ll never have to paint again!
Mildew Resistant – There is no moisture that can penetrate into the Armor Coat of Master Alloy Seamless Siding.
NO SEAMS (always with Master Alloy, sometimes with steel) & Teflon Coating
Lifetime Warranty – ONE Warranty covers ALL.
Withstands Severe Temperatures
Won’t Rot, Peel, Chip, Blister, Curl
MASTER ALLOY GOES FAR BEYOND STEEL IN TWO IMPORTANT CATEGORIES:
1. Master Alloy is considerably stronger (46%) than steel while maintaining flexibility. Master Alloy siding at .032″ is more than 75% thicker than the 29 gauge (.014″) thickness of steel. The more flexibleMaster Alloy aluminum allows flex under impact giving it superior dent resistance to hail.
2. Master Alloy cannot rust or corrode like steel siding can.
How does Master Alloy Aluminum compare with vinyl siding?
Master Alloy does share some common benefits with vinyl siding:
- Termite Resistant
- Rot Resistant
- Rust Resistant
- Less costly than steel
MASTER ALLOY EXCEEDS VINYL IN SEVERAL IMPORTANT CATEGORIES:
1. Fade Resistance: Vinyl is known to fade.
2. Durability: Vinyl gets brittle, especially in cold weather, because it’s plastic.
3. Fire Resistance: Vinyl virtually has none. It’s Flashpoint is around 165 degrees. (Master Alloy is known to withstand heat around 1500 degrees)
4. Vinyl expands and contracts excessively causing gaps and buckles. (Master Alloy, because of it’s minimal expansion, it’s clip system technology and that IT’S SEAMLESS,……. It’s never a problem!)